Celebrating a Second Chance At Life Symposium
This national symposium is a unique opportunity for survivors and their families to learn how to manage medical and emotional issues that can arise after transplant. People who should attend include:
* Adult survivors of a bone marrow, stem cell or cord blood transplant
* Parents of pediatric transplant survivors
* Young adults transplanted either as children or as young adults. Suggested for survivors age 18-30.
* Caregivers and other family members who support transplant survivors
* Health care professionals who work with transplant patients and survivors