Partners for Patients
Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network (BMT InfoNet) is the nation's oldest patient advocacy organization devoted exclusively to serving hematopoietic stem cellCell from which all blood cells evolve. transplant patients and their families. Through our publications, online resources and national and regional symposiums, we strive to make the transplant journey a bit easier for patients and their families.
If your transplant program currently uses our popular patient handbooks Bone Marrow & Blood Stem Cell Transplants: A Guide for Patients and Autologous Stem Cell Transplants: A Handbook for Patients you know how helpful and comforting our patient educational materials can be.
BMT InfoNet has a number of other books and brochures you can share with your patients through the Partners for Patients program.
When you become a BMT InfoNet partner, your transplant program will be entitled to receive an unlimited number of the following books and brochures throughout the year:
- BMT InfoNet Introductory Brochure (booklet describing BMT InfoNet's publications & services)
- Helpful Hints for Caregivers (tips on managing caregiver stress)
- Caring Connections Flyer (information about our peer support program)
- Eating Well, Living Well after Transplant (tips on managing eating difficulties after transplant)
- Spanish edition of Bone Marrow & Blood Stem Cell Transplants: A Guide for Patients
- Mira's Month (a book for use with a child whose parent will undergo a transplant)
- BMT InfoNet Resource Directory (up to 100 copies) (a guide to organizations that provide financial help, emotional support and other services for transplant patients )
- BMT InfoNet Web Site Card (describes the wealth of information available to patients on our web site)
These materials are ideal for inclusion in patient education packets, for waiting rooms, and for hospital libraries. Through Partners for Patients, you can introduce your patients to a vast network of services to help them before, during and after transplant!