BMT InfoNet's Patient Assistance Fund (PAF) helps transplant and CAR T-cell patients with living expenses during treatment.
Who can apply?
- Patients who, in the last 12 months, have had
- an autologous transplant (a transplant using your own cells)
- an allogeneic transplant (a transplant using donor cells) with a related donor
- CAR T-cell therapy
- Patients with graft-versus-host disease who are at least 12 months post-transplant
Please note: if you are having a transplant using cells from an unrelated donor, Be The Match has a patient assistance fund that may help. Contact them at (888) 999-6743 for details.
What kind of expenses are covered by BMT InfoNet's Patient Assistance Fund?
- housing/lodging costs
- transportation to and from the medical center or follow-up clinic
- utilities at home or at lodging near the medical center or clinic
- groceries and food
Application for funds must be completed and submitted by a social worker or other transplant center personnel who certifies that the patient is in need of financial help. To request the application please email Marsha at Marsha@bmtinfonet.org or call 888-597-7674
Click here for links to other financial resources.
Thank you so much! Every dime matters when resources are slim to none. Please accept my appreciation and admiration for the organization. We couldn't do it without you. Kevin