New 6 Week 2019 GVHD Telephone Support Group
Thursdays, October 17th - November 21st, 2019
12:00 - 1:15 pm Central Standard Time
BMT InfoNet is hosting a 6-week telephone support group for patients struggling with GVHD. A separate telephone support group for caregivers of patents with GVHD will be scheduled later in the year.
All you need to participate in the discussion is your phone! Although we encourage you to participate in all six sessions, you are welcome to participate in as many as your time allows.
To participate in the group, you will be asked to agree to keep the discussions confidential to protect the privacy of group members and ensure that the group is a safe and comfortable place to share experiences and concerns.
- 10/17 Graft-versus-Host Disease: Greatest Challenges, Best Coping Strategies
- 10/24 Adjusting to Changes GVHD Brings to Our Life
- 10/31 Relationships and Intimacy: How Have They Changed with GVHD
- 11/07 Is it Sadness, Depression or Anxiety? When to Seek Help
- 11/15 Time Management and Taking a Break: When Your Get Up and Go, Got Up and Went
- 11/21 Planning for the Future and Moving Ahead