Transplant Options for Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
What You Need to Know Before, During and After Treatment
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
7 pm Eastern, 6 pm Central, 4 pm Pacific
Olga Frankfurt MD, MSCI
Associate Professor of Medicine, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center at Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine, and Co-Director of the Leukemia Clinical Program and a Director of Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
- When is an AML patient a good candidate for transplant?
- What are the steps needed to prepare for transplant?
- Choosing a donor for transplant
- What does the transplant process involve?
- What are the short- and long-term side effects?
- Is additional treatment needed after a transplant?
- What are the options in case of relapse?
This free webinar will last one hour and fifteen minutes, beginning with a presentation by Dr. Frankfurt, followed by a live question and answer period. Advance registration is required.
Many thanks to Astellas and Jazz Pharmaceuticals whose support helped make this webinar possible.