In this video, Dr. Marcie Riches of the University of North Carolina Hospitals discusses:
- what about clinical trials...can the ideas you have concerning clinical trials be misconceptions?
- the different phases of clinical trials: phase I, II, and III.
- what should you consider when deciding whether or not to participate in a trial?
- how you can find an appropriate trial.
- what are realistic expectations regarding outcomes?
- safety measures that are put into place.
This is a recording of a webinar that took place in November 2017. The presentation is 45 minutes long followed by a 30 minute Q & A.This article is in these categories: