This presentation is given by Dr. Stella Kim, Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology in the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science at the University of Texas Health Medical School.
In this video, Dr. Kim discuss:
- Basic anatomy of the eye
- Glasses/correction lingo
- Eye care specialists
- Common causes of blurry vision in cancer patients
- Treatment of dry eyes
- Treatment of cataracts
- Treatment of infection
- Common eye symptoms
- Common eye problems before transplant
- Common eye problems after transplant
- What is ocular GVHD and what makes it worse?
- Evaluation of your eyes
- Treatment for ocular GVHD
This video is a recording of the workshop conducted at the 2017 Celebrating a Second Chance at Life Survivorship Symposium. It is a 30-minute presentation followed by a 30-minute Q & A session.This article is in these categories: This article is tagged with: