Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most
- A moment taken to listen to someone's worries.
- A call to a specialist on a patient's behalf.
- A simple explanation about a complex medical procedure.
- Providing information you can't find anywhere else.
At BMT InfoNet, we take the time to thoroughly understand each person's questions and track down the information they need.
Sometimes it's the little things YOU do that mean the most
We can't do this alone! Your contribution of:
- $20 will provide 50 patients with an important packet of information about bone marrow, stem cell and cord blood transplants
- $25 will enable 30 patients to receive emotional support from a transplant survivor or family member
- $100 will allow us to counsel 15 patients or their loved ones
- $250 will help us provide information about transplant centers' experience on our website.
Please consider making a generous donation so that we can continue to provide these critical, lifesaving services to bone marrow, stem cell and cord blood transplant patients.
To donate by credit card, fill out the short form below. If you prefer, you may mail your donation to BMT InfoNet, 2310 Skokie Valley Road Suite 104, Highland Park IL 60035. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Thank you for your support!